Sunday, July 6, 2008

Family TImes

Ok, so this is going to be our first post. Wow, what my kids have taught me. I went to visit Grandma and Cliff in Seattle.  Grandma isn't doing to well because of her mouth surgery. Carole and the kids came up for a couple of days. It was fun to see them.  Emma is staying with mom till the end of summer. Mom loves her and so that will be fun for Mom and Cliff.  I didn't see much except the house, because Mom was to sick to go anywhere. The yard is beautiful though, and so I hung out on her hammock and I didn't mind at all. 

Dad is OFFICIALLY RETIRED. Yes, you heard right. It happened last week on Wednesday. He realized that he had two days that he hadn't taken, (that figures, how many times have I wanted extra days to add to vacations).  Anyway, he was through on Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. The last thing he did as a Police Officer was to go to the Melalucca Firework Dinner and then direct traffic. Angie and her family came this year to the dinner and then Angie and I hung out to watch dad direct his traffic. Very entertaining to say the least. Dad had to get people to see his traffic madness.  

No comments: