Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sesame Street









Ok, everyone knows that I had kids quite close together like Debi. Well, my saving grace was at 5:00 each afternoon when a wonderful man would enter my family room, and transfix my 3 little stair steps for a half an hour, and I could take a ONE EYE NAP. No, it wasn't their father, it was MR. RODGERS. Yes, that man could mesmerize my girls and I could get a little cat nap so I could go fix dinner and have it on the table at 6. Well, Debi has a childrens museum that is dedicated to Fred Rodgers. It seems that Pittsburgh is where this wonderful show was made and they have dedicated a whole section of their museum to artifacts from the show.

So, for all your Mr. Rodgers lovers, here is some of the things that made our afternoons very pleasant. Yes, Kristie there really is a DANIEL TIGER and LADY ELAINE. How many times you wanted to meet them.

No comments: