Sunday, February 1, 2009

Grandkids are the best






Wow, it is the best to be a Grandma. I wish all my little kids were around, so I could spoil them all the time. I don't get to see them half as much as I wish I could. Here are some latest visits with the grandkids. I hope to get more pictures of our other ones when we visit them in the next few months.
Here are all my little ones that I don't get to see very often. They all came home in July, and oh what a wonderful time we had. Such a fun time together.

Michael and Grandpa spend each day together. There latest addition is a "Wii" and they love it. Here they are at the Gingerbread houses. They sure had fun

Yes, Katelyn is all about being a 7th grade cheerleader. She is also part of a private team that her coach has, and she loves this team as well. Tumbling, flying, cheering are all part of who are darling Katelyn is now days.
Ok, this is little Ella's new exciting toy. She loves to hang out under this little jungle gym, and even falls asleep listening to the "rain forest," and watching all the things move around. So cute.

Logan decided to put on his elf hat and his Elephants Christmas jacket to open his parents. It was way funny. He is the cutest little boy, but he wasn't very smily in this pictures.

1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

Tell Katelyn how beautiful she is- she looks gorgeous!
I'm taking a break to catch up on a few blogs! Hugs and kisses!