Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Logan






We will try a little Happy Birthday to Logan. He is 3 years old and it seems like yesterday he was born. Here is my tribute to a darling little 3 year old.
1. He loves his Heavenly Father with all his heart. When he was born he would stare at a picture of Christ that they have above their couch.
2. He loves school- He loves his little friends, and is such a good friend to everyone
3. He loves to play ball, and he already has a great swing and pitch. Wow, BYU just watch him
4. He loves BYU- he even knows the "fight" song, and sings it when they play
5. He loves his MAAMAS AND PAPPAS. He loves his Aunts and Uncles and cousins too!
6. He loves to race cars, and loves the movie cars. Matt know all the lines from the movie
7. He loves his baby sister Ella. He is always giving her kisses
8. He loves his Mommy and Daddy. He and Matt have quite the time together.
9. He is very smart- He is well advanced for his years.
10. He is a sweet little boy and we want to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Yes, they grow up way too fast!! Each stage brings new joys- most of the time! ;o) To answer a few questions... Brian leaves the end of March for Germany. He will be gone 6 months. We are so excited about our trip to Disney World. It is 6 or 6 1/2 hours away. I remembered that you planned our honeymoon, but I thought you were done with that and teaching. Good to know!!! We got some great deals for being military and residents of Florida, but it would have been nice to consult you to make sure we had the best deal possible. Next time!!! Thanks for faithfully checking in on what we are up to. I really appreciate how sweet you have been to us!

Natalie said...

No, my Dad isn't going. I was a little confused when I read it too. I think she changed to writing like she was talking to Kennedy. Bri is the only Daddy going with us. Thanks for all the tips. I am SOOO excited. We pick Bri up from the airport late tonight and then we can just go play. He's ready to be back in Florida after spending 2 weeks in the cold snow of Virginia. The weather should be beautiful while we are there. Maybe even hit the 80's. Spring is definitely here in Florida! I have beautiful hot pink flowers blooming in the yard and all the bushes and trees are getting new blooms too! I was going to ask, can you bring snacks into the park?

Amanda Jean said...

I have to agree at what a cute little kid that Logan is. Ha ha- I get to enjoy is company EVERY day! Miss you!